Your Skin is your best friend and the appearance of pesky Pimples can create distance between you and your best friend
Pimple is most common amongst the teenagers (though it can show up in any age) it does make the social life of the affected person miserable due to its appearance giving them a low self-esteem.
To get rid of pimples you have to have Patience and a regular skin care routine and a good, natural pimple remedy and please give your treatment time to show results
HOME CURE FOR PIMPLES :
- Make a paste of Sandalwood and Rose water by rubbing the Sandalwood piece with rose water on a stone Chakla, apply on the affected area and leave it on for an hour and wash off with cold water.
- Take 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, crush them to make a paste. Apply this on the pimples and wash it off in 15 mins. If you have sensitive skin, mix curd with Garlic paste and the apply to your face.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE USING GARLIC AS IT CAN BURN THE SKIN.
- Take a handful of washed coriander leaves and crush them finely, extract the juice by passing this paste through a sieve. Apply this to your face and leave it overnight.
- Mix 1tspn Cinnamon powder and 2tspn honey to make a paste and apply to the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes, wash off with cold water.
- Make a paste of 2 Orange peels with water in a mortar pestle or mixer and apply this to your face. Leave it on for about 20 mins and then wash it off.
- Aloe Vera gel – slice an aloe vera leaf and apply the stick transparent substance to the pimples, it is very soothing.
- Dab some juice of a Lime on the pimples and wash it off with cold water in 15 minutes